Saturday, March 01, 2008

The 2014 Asteroid

I just found out that the 2014 Asteroid is coming to get me. On March 21st 2014, my future 30th Birthday, there is going to be an asteroid that will quite possibly impact the earth. The asteroid is not really called the 2014 Asteroid, it is actually called "2003 QQ47."

This 2014 asteroid is a big 4.5 billion year old chunk of rock that is coming to get me. It was created during the formation of our solar system, and has been sitting and waiting. 2014 Asteroid! You knew it was going to be my 30th Birthday!

Alas, Jupiter! Why do you want to crush me? Using your gravitational field to influence objects to hurl toward earth. This is an interstellar conspiracy!

Well 2014 asteroid, you just wait, I have six more years to come up with a plan.

No comments: