Thursday, March 10, 2005

Revolution Updates

In the last couple of days I have been busy with my revolution, as you may or may not know, I just started working to raise money for save the children, so I pretty much just stand around in downtown Portland and ask them if they are interested in helping the program. So far I have raised $85 dollars for save the children which will go to literacy programs, and health and nutrition education. Also I made a little part on the sidebar for a running total of the amount of money I have raised.

Also, In school today, I am giving a speech to tell the Portland Community College students that they should get involved with reading the news, and knowing what kind of bills are going through legislaton, and telling them that they should get involved, and talk to their legislators and make a diffrence.

Overall I have been really busy, with working for save the children, educating myself, and advancing my revolution, I might need a revolutionary weekend, where I just sleep.

No comments: