Sunday, February 13, 2005

Looking to the past

I decided that the best way to find out what a good revolutionary is like; I would have to look to our history. Maybe if I can figure out what I can do to be like some of the people that really changed the world I can figure out how to make my own revolution (not that I am exactly sure what that is yet). TIME has published an article on the top 20 leaders and revolutionaries of the last century. I am positive that it will help my cause. I will learn about people such as: Martin Luther King Jr., Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill, Pope John Paul II, Mao Zedong, and more. I am not going to only stick to Time’s list though, I plan on looking back further into history, I think I will also look into all wars that have the word Revolutionary in them, and also look at some people that time magazine did not mention like Jesus, I am sure that I will come across many revolutionaries, and I will try to learn as much as I can from learning about them.

No comments: